2. Usage License The license is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Outis Tech's website for personal and non-commercial temporary viewing. This is not a transfer of rights but a license privilege and under this license materials may not be altered or copied, materials may not be used for any commercial purpose or used for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), any software on Outis Tech's website may not be converted to source code or reverse engineered, any copyright or other Property records may not be removed or materials sent to a different person or copied to any different server. The license expires automatically or may be terminated by Outis Tech at any time in case of violation of any of these restrictions. Upon termination of permission to view these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy all materials in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the Outis Tech website are provided on an "as is" basis. Outis Tech hereby expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the above, including the express, implied or legal commercial availability, fitness for a particular purpose, ownership and non-infringement warranties and conditions. Materials and related graphics published on the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Outis Tech does not under any circumstances make any declaration or accept responsibility regarding the accuracy and reliability of the use of materials on this site or other sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations Under no circumstances can Outis Tech or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation loss of data or profits, business interruption or possible damages arising from the use or inability to use the materials on the site). Even if Outis Tech or any of its representatives have given the relevant warning verbally or in writing, Outis Tech cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials The materials appearing on Outis Tech's website may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Outis Tech does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Outis Tech may make changes to the materials on the website at any time without notice. However, Outis Tech does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Outis Tech does not control all sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content on any site linked in this way. It does not imply endorsement by the Outis Tech site of any link. The use of such a linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Authorized Court Ankara Courts and enforcement offices are authorized in legal disputes that may arise regarding Outis Tech, without causing conflict with the provisions of the law.
This confidentiality agreement has been created for those concerned about how their personally identifiable information from www.outistech.com is used online. As defined in the terms of information security, it is the information used to identify, reach or position a single individual or an individual in the environment on its own or with different information. Read this confidentiality agreement carefully to get a precise understanding of how we collect, use, protect, or otherwise do with your Personally Identifiable Information.
What personal information do we collect from those who visit our Outis Tech site or mobile app?
When you register on our site or when you register to the mail newsletter through our www.outistech.com address, you may be asked for your e-mail address or different information, as appropriate, in order to improve your experience.
When does Outis Tech collect information from the user?
We collect your information when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information on www.outistech.com?
We may use the data we collect from you when you register at www.outistech.com, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, navigate the site, or use certain other features on the site, as stated below:
How do we protect www.outistech.com?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and / or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We do not want credit card numbers on www.outistech.com. We regularly use malware scanning. Your personal information is protected by secure networks and can be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such networks and are obliged to keep this information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information you provide is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. When a user enters, sends or accesses his information, we implement various security measures to protect the user's personal information. All transactions are processed through the gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We are compiling the data we collect from site traffic and site interactions for a better site experience and improved tools in the future. In addition, we may use trusted third party services for our own sake. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time cookies are sent or to turn off cookies altogether. You can do this by entering your internet browser settings. Since each browser is slightly different, you can use your browser's Help Menu to learn the best way to change these settings. If you turn cookies off completely, some features will be disabled on our Outis Tech website. Disabling this feature will not affect your Outis Tech visit experience.
Use of Outis Tech Third Party Applications
We do not sell, trade or send to third parties your personally identifiable information. The above terms do not include website hosting partners and other parties that assist us in the operation of our site, in the transmission of our business, or in the presentation to our users, if they agree to keep this information confidential. Information may be provided to enforce our site policy or to ensure the rights, property, or safety of ours and others, when its issuance is in accordance with the law. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for Outis Tech marketing, advertising and other uses.
Outis Tech Third Party links
From time to time, at our discretion, we may include and offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy agreements. For this reason, we do not have any liability or responsibility for the content and activities on these linked sites. Nevertheless, we strive to maintain the integrity of our site and we welcome feedback on these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. These principles are grouped together in the link below to provide a positive experience.
Remarketing with Google AdSense
Google Display Network Reporting DoubleClick Platform Integration Demographics and Interests Reporting First-party cookies (Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (DoubleClick cookies) or other third-party identifiers with third-party providers such as Google, the user's advertising interactions and other advertising service related to our site. We use it to process data related to its functions.
COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
COPPA holds parents responsible for collecting personal information from children under the age of 13. The Federal Trade Commission and the United States consumer protection agency enforce COPPA law that clearly states what website and online service operators must do to protect children's online privacy and online safety. We do not specifically market to children under the age of thirteen.
Fair Information Practices
The Principles of Fair Information Practices have played an important role in the development of data protection laws all over the world with their concepts. Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they can be applied is critical to comply with the various laws protecting personal information. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you via e-mail within 7 working days in order to comply with Fair Information Practices. We also agree with the Individual Redress Principle, which requires individuals to have legal follow-up and enforcement against data collectors and processors who have failed to comply with the law. This principle requires individuals not only to have legal rights against data users, but also to submit individuals to court or government agencies to prosecute data processors that do not comply with the law.
CAN SPAM Law
The CAN-SPAM Law is a law that sets commercial e-mail rules, determines commercial message requirements, gives recipients the right to stop sending e-mails, and imposes penal sanctions for any violation of these rules. We collect your e-mail address to send you information, respond to inquiries and / or other requests or questions.
In order to comply with CANSPAM, we apply the following:
o We do not use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses.
o We define the message as an advertisement in an understandable way. o We include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
o We monitor the compatibility of third party email marketing services if any of them are used.
o We are quickly evaluating opt-out / unsubscribe requests.
o We provide the option to unsubscribe with the link we place at the end of each mail.
o If you want to unsubscribe for future mails, you can send us an e-mail.
Follow the instructions at the end of the emails. We take you out of our entire network.
If you have any questions about this confidentiality agreement, you can contact us from the contact information below.